I was born (b. 1983), live and work on the island of Gozo - Malta. I’m an artist, graphic designer and educator. I hold a Bachelors Degree in Education - Art and History, and a Masters in Fine Arts – Digital Arts, from the University of Malta.
As a graphic designer, I've collaborated with clients of all sizes, helping them to visually identify their businesses with meaningful and timeless brand identities.
I am also a visiting lecturer at the Faculty of Media and Knowledge Sciences (Visual Identity Study Unit) - University of Malta.
- Dislocated Geographies; Spazju Kreattiv – St. James Cavalier, Valletta, Malta; 2018
- Wood Love Some Space; Art..e Gallery, Victoria, Gozo, Malta; 2015/2016
- Cosmic Perspectives, Ugly Duck, London; 2018
- Being Us – Mario Abela & Justin Falzon: Art..e Gallery, Victoria, Gozo, Malta; 2018
- Constellations: Art Licks Weekend, The Crypt, St John on Bethnal Green, London; 2017
- Residency Final Show; Chiesa di San Francesco, Atina, Italy; 2017
- Of Spatial Concerns; Malta Stock Exchange, Valletta, Malta; 2016
- Divergent Thinkers 03; Blitz Gallery, Valletta Malta; 2014 – Brussels; 2014
- Duke of Edinburgh Room 36; Sentinella Hall, Gozo, Malta; 2013
- Religionis Violenta; The London Westbank Gallery, United Kingdom; (Runner-up winner after Magnus Gjoen); 2012
- Traces of Traces; St James Cavalier, Valletta, Malta; 2012
- ¨Why art cannot be taught¨ Curator James Elkins. Collective Exhibition at St.James Cavalier Malta; 2006
- Lumen Art Residency; Atina, Italy; 2017 – www.lumenstudios.co.uk
- Masters in Fine Arts (MFA) Digital Arts – University of Malta; 2013
- Bachelor of Education – University of Malta; 2005